- Complete bracket kit for exterior mounting of ARB's Twin Compressor
- Mounts one ARB Twin Compressor
- Mounts one sPOD BantamX or SourceLT
- Places compressor in engine bay and relocates filters under hood
- Comes with brackets, wiring, hoses, and hardware
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
Bracket Kit for Engine Bay Mounting an ARB Twin Compressor
Grimm OffRoad’s compact mounting bracket kit solidly mounts ARB's Twin Air Compressor
under the hood of your Wrangler JL, JLU, or Gladiator JT. This is the most functional and integrated kit on the market. The included wiring harness connects directly to your sPOD unit and the air chuck mounts on the left front fender. By tucking the air compressor under the brake booster and inside the inner fender, it is kept away from the elements. The included heat shield protects it from high engine temps while keeping the noise where it belongs: outside.
Includes Durable Steel Brackets, Lines, and Wiring
The Grimm OffRoad bracket kit includes two steel brackets, new compressor lines, and a wiring extender that connects the compressors standard harness to your sPOD unit. Each bracket is made out of steel with a black powder coat finish to protect against corrosion. The larger bracket mounts the compressor itself under your Wrangler or Gladiator's brake booster, while the smaller bracket relocates the compressor's two filters to the top of the engine compartment. The kit comes with new rubber hoses for the filters, as well as a braided stainless steel hose that runs to the compressor's air chuck. Each bracket kit comes with all the necessary fittings, hardware and instructions you need to get it installed on your Jeep.
- Easy to access air for airing up tires or setting up air lockers
- Much quieter than cabin-mounted air compressors
- Precision-cut, high-strength steel mounting brackets
- Included aluminum heat shield protects the compressor from high engine temps
- All hoses, fittings, and hardware required for installation are included
- Mounts ARB Twin Compressor behind LH inner fender liner away from mud and water
- Relocates compressor intake filters to the top of the engine compartment
- Simplifies the ARB wiring harness installation
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
- 2018+ Jeep Wrangler JL & JLU
- 2020+ Jeep Gladiator JT
- This bracket kit is only compatible out of the box with ARB's Twin Air Compressor (ARB Part# CKMTA12). We cannot guarantee the fitment of other air compressor systems.
- Compatible with Falcon Shocks and Evo Mfg/Rebel Off Road coilover kits, although installation can be tricky. Coilover kits may require the shock reservoir mount to be moved.
- Not compatible with diesel models due to the location of the windshield washer reservoir.
Inner Fender Compatibility List:
- Stock Inner fenders
- Road Armor Stealth Inner Fenders
- Evo Inner Fenders