- Complete bracket kit for exterior mounting of ARB compressor
- Mounts one ARB Twin Compressor
- Places compressor up high in engine bay
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
Bracket Kit for Engine Bay Mounting an ARB Twin Compressor
Grimm Off Road’s heavy duty mounting bracket kit solidly mounts ARB's Twin Air Compressor under the hood of your Jeep Wrangler JK/JKU. It is designed to be used with ARB’s Pump Up Kit (ARB #171302) and Manifold Kit (ARB #171503) to easily connect air for filling up tires quickly or to connect air lockers. There isn’t much room under the hood, but Grimm OffRoad’s ARB Twin Compressor Mounting Bracket makes good use of what room there is making mounting accessories that much easier.
Includes Durable Steel Brackets, Required Fitting, and Hardware
The Grim OffRoad bracket kit includes two steel brackets, new compressor air line fitting, and all the hardware to put everything together. Each bracket is made out of steel with a black powder coat finish to protect against corrosion. The larger bracket mounts the compressor itself on your Wranglers inner fender, while the smaller bracket supports the main bracket off of one of the brake master cylinder studs. Each bracket kit comes with all the necessary fittings, hardware and instructions you need to get it installed on your Jeep.
- Easy to access air for quickly airing up tires or setting up air lockers
- Much quieter than cabin-mounted air compressors
- Precision-cut, high-strength steel mounting brackets
- All fittings and hardware required for installation are included
- Mounts ARB Twin Compressor up high on the left side of the engine compartment away from mud and water
- Some drilling is required
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
- 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK & JKU
- This bracket kit is only compatible out of the box with ARB's Twin Air Compressor (ARB Part# CKMTA12). We cannot guarantee the fitment of other air compressor systems.