- Complete bracket kit for exterior mounting of ARB's Twin Compressor
- Mounts one ARB Twin Compressor
- Places compressor in engine bay
- Comes with brackets, wiring, air hose, fittings, and hardware
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
Bracket Kit for Engine Bay Mounting an ARB Twin Compressor
Grimm OffRoad’s compact mounting bracket kit solidly mounts ARB's Twin Air Compressor
under the hood of your 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma. This is the most functional and integrated kit on the market. The included wiring harness allows convenient access to the on/off switch and air chuck on the right front fender and by keeping the air compressor high inside the inner fender, it is kept away from the elements while keeping the noise where it belongs: outside.
Includes Durable Steel Brackets, Air Line, and Wiring
The Grimm OffRoad bracket kit includes two steel brackets, new air line and fittings, and a wiring extender that connects to the compressor's standard harness. Each bracket is made out of steel with a black powder coat finish to protect against corrosion. The larger bracket houses the compressor itself along with the switch and air coupling, while the smaller bracket helps mount it to the inner fender. Each bracket kit comes with all the necessary fittings, hardware, and instructions you need to get it installed in your Tacoma.
Fitment: Fitment Notes:
- Easy to access air for airing up tires or setting up air lockers
- Much quieter than cabin-mounted air compressors
- Precision-cut, high-strength steel mounting brackets
- All brackets, fittings, and hardware required for installation are included
- Mounts ARB Twin Compressor above RH inner fender liner away from mud and water
- Locates compressor intake filters at the top of the engine compartment
- Simplifies the ARB wiring harness installation
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
- This bracket kit is only compatible out of the box with ARB's Twin Air Compressor (ARB Part# CKMTA12). We cannot guarantee the fitment of other air compressor systems.