- Complete bracket kit for under seat mounting of ARB's Twin Compressor
- Mounts one ARB Twin Compressor
- Places compressor under the left or right front seat and provides easy access to switch and air coupling
- Maintains unrestricted seat movement
- Compressor housing bracket protects the compressor from stray kicks from backseat passengers
- Comes with brackets, wiring, air hose and fittings, and hardware
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
Bracket Kit for Under Seat Mounting an ARB Twin Compressor
Grimm OffRoad’s compact mounting bracket kit solidly mounts ARB's Twin Air Compressor
under the front seat of your Jeep Wrangler JL/JLU, or Gladiator JT. This is the most functional and integrated kit on the market. The included bulkhead and wiring harness allows convenient access to the on/off switch and air chuck to the side of the front seat. By keeping the compressor inside the cab, it is kept away from the elements.
Includes Durable Steel Brackets, Air Line, and Wiring
The Grimm OffRoad bracket kit includes four steel brackets, new air line and fittings, and a wiring extender that connects to the compressor's standard harness. Each bracket is made out of steel with a black powder coat finish to protect against corrosion. The larger bracket houses the compressor itself, while two of the smaller brackets locate the compressor for installation and the last bracket mounts the switch and air coupling. Each bracket kit comes with all the necessary fittings, hardware, and instructions you need to get it installed in your Jeep.
- Easy to access air for airing up tires or setting up air lockers
- Precision-cut, high-strength steel mounting brackets
- All brackets, fittings, and hardware required for installation are included
- Mounts ARB Twin Compressor under the front seat away from the elements
- Simplifies the ARB wiring harness installation
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Jeep Wrangler JL & JLU (All Models)
- Jeep Gladiator JT (All Models)
- This bracket kit is only compatible out of the box with ARB's Twin Air Compressor (ARB Part# CKMTA12). We cannot guarantee the fitment of other air compressor systems.
- Compatible with Diesel, 392, and 4XE models where the ARB Twin Compressor cannot be mounted in the engine bay.
- Modifications are required for install. The under seat air duct will need to be trimmed and some under seat carpet will need to be removed for proper installation.